Church of the Redeemer
- 8:00 am. Holy Eucharist (Communion), Rite I, without music. Spoken, historic language service.
- 9:30 am. Christian education for children and adults (academic year) with nursery.
- 10:30 am. Holy Eucharist (Communion), Rite II, with music. Contemporary language service.
Church of the Redeemer: Worshiping God, living in community, and reaching out to the world around us. We are an Episcopal Church serving north King County and south Snohomish County. We welcome you be with us as we walk the way of Jesus.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.
Church of the Redeemer works regularly with Hopelink Kenmore Place, a residence for families experiencing homelessness. Support is given in various ways through the calendar year. This includes backpacks for children going to school, linens, food, or other items requested by Hopelink staff. Read more.
Ongoing support for Hopelink Kenmore Place
Church of the Redeemer has a long-term relationship with Hopelink Kenmore Place (formerly the Kenmore Family Shelter). For the past 30 years, people at Redeemer has provided support for Kenmore Place. The support includes the following:
- Christmas gifts and food
- School backpacks
- Thanksgiving food
- Emergency gas and food cards
Read more about how Church of the Redeemer works with Hopelink Kenmore Place.
Read more about Hopelink.
Helping Hands is open to all who are interested in sewing, quilting, knitting, crocheting, or any form of art craft. Anyone interested in learning any of these crafts is also welcomed to join.
Recent projects have included the following:
- Make hand-crafted items for Eastside Baby Corner. This service to low income families provides clothing, diapers, and multiple baby items to those in need.
- Make pillow cases and collect personal size grooming products for Mary’s Place in Kenmore. The mission of Mary’s Place is to empower homeless women, children, and families to reclaim their lives by providing shelter, nourishment, resources, healing, and hope in a safe community.
News about Church of the Redeemer
Share a story
6210 NE 181st St
PO Box 82677
Kenmore, WA 98028-9419