St. Sylvan's Church
St. Sylvan’s was dedicated on Oct. 15, 1911 as the Chapel of St. Denys. The chapel, originally built of logs, would be renamed St. Sylvan’s. It became a reality through the vision and dedication of a loyal churchman, Rising Sun. Originally served by the Reverend Wellington Jefferson Salt, a permanent deacon, the church has been a faithful witness of the Episcopal Church on the Turtle Mountain Reservation.