St. John's Episcopal Church
The Church’s foundation at St. John’s Episcopal Mission, Onigum and Old Agency, was started in 1879 with collaborative efforts from the Reverend E.C. Kah-O-Sed and the Reverend Charles Wright.
The Reverend J.D. Morrsion, Bishop of the Episcopal Diocese of Duluth, consecrated the church on June 23, 1901.
The Church is currently led by Reverend Matthew Cobb.
(Updated April 2018)
8819 Onigum Rd NW
Walker, MN 56484-2673