Saint Mark's Episcopal Church
The Episcopal Church strives to live by the message of Jesus, in which there are no outcasts and all are welcome. At St. Mark's we celebrate God's love for and delight in everyone! We offer:
* A generous, expansive, and inclusive view of God.
* A community who welcomes dialogue, thoughtful inquiry, and asking the hard questions of faith.
* A community who is multicultural and diverse, seeing these as gifts to be embraced.
* A community committed to social justice and ministering to those in need through both local and global activism and outreach.
* A community who can help you discern and exercise your spiritual gifts in the world.
* A faith tradition that is not at odds with science or environmental stewardship.
* A community who is filled with joy and hope for the future.
* A spiritual home where the good news of God's love is preached and lived.
* A faith community that strives in its worship and ministries to share that love with everyone and to live with courage and integrity.
SERVICE OF HOLY EUCHARIST, RITE II
10:00 A.M., SUNDAY MORNINGS
SERVICE OF HOLY EUCHARIST WITH HEALING
10:00 A.M., LAST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH
RECOVERY EUCHARIST IN THE A.A. TRADITION
2:00 P.M., FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH
St. Mark's Center for Community Renewal
We aspire to improve the health and well being of our expanding community by serving each individual's needs so that they feel genuinely cared for and welcome. We are committed to serving through an integrated model of reducing food insecurities, supporting the various needs of our guests, advocating and connecting our guests to the support community around them and proving educational opportunities that will enhance their daily life and well being. We provide a supportive and safe environment where anyone can volunteer to serve the community using their own individual skills and gifts.
Services: (Currently all food, meals are provided “to-go”)
- Lunch every day from noon – 1pm
- Dinner every Wednesday and Friday from 5 pm - 6 pm
- Pantry Tuesday and Saturday from 9 am – 11 am and Wednesday from 5 pm – 7 pm
- Food truck (Produce, Dairy, frozen meats, bakery, etc.) – 1st and 3rd Saturday 9-11
Referrals, Affiliations and Partnerships (Hours by appointment only)
- Affordable Housing Alliance
- Vising Nurse Association
- Fulfill (SNAP, Tax help, etc)
- Social Services
- Recovery and Mental Health
- Code Blue
- Impact 100 Jersey Coast
The Phone Number for the CCR is 732-787-3520 and we are located at 247 Carr Avenue at the intersection of Myrtle Avenue and Kennedy Way.
Email: StMarksCCR@gmail.com or SaintMarksKeansburg@gmail.com
Jubilee Ministries are committed to serving the economically disadvantaged through direct services and advocacy with them. Interested in becoming a Jubilee Ministry? Please click here to learn more: http://www.episcopalchurch.org/posts/domesticpoverty/how-become-jubilee-ministry
247 Carr Ave
Keansburg, NJ 07734-1452