Trinity Episcopal Church
To proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by:
- Ministering to people within and outside the Church,
- Inviting all to accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior,
- Inviting and fostering the presence of the Holy Spirit for the equipping of His people to do the work of ministry,
- Witnessing to the power of God to heal, transform and make all things new,
- Supporting those who by word and example make Christ's redemptive work known, and
- Educating the youth of our community with special emphasis on Trinity Episcopal School.
Our vision for Trinity Episcopal Church is to grow a dynamic youth program, reach out to our community outside the walls with the love of Christ and increase spiritual and congregational growth for our parish.
- Jesus Christ
- Authority of Scripture
- Relational Ministry
- Servant Ministry
- Sacrificial Giving
- Biblical Leadership
Martha's Kitchen serves meals every Thursday evening in the Trinity All Saint's Hall.
Prayer Shawl Ministry
This ministry was established at Trinity in January 2004. A translation of an age-old Jewish tradition, prayer shawls bring comfort to those facing a particularly difficult time in their lives or grieving the loss of a loved one. The shawls are given by request and each shawl is blessed by the Priest before it is delivered.
The Outreach Committee provides financial assistance to organizations in our community that aid those who are in need. Good stewardship allows us to serve God through the work of organizations in our community. We invite you to join our committee to help serve the Lord.
106 N Grove St
Marshall, TX 75670-3237